What is PHP?
PHP is a server-side scripting language. That is especially used for web development. A web developer can generate dynamic web pages through this language.
PHP, Stands for "Hypertext Preprocessor".
Syntax of PHP same as other programming language's syntax such i.e. C, Java & Pearl.
An example of a basic PHP program:
<?php echo 'This is the first PHP program!'; ?>
- PHP is a portable scripting language.
- There are PHP code can embed into HTML <Hypertext Markup Language> code.
- This scripting language mainly focused on server-side development.
Power of PHP
- You can generate dynamic web pages.
- You can collect form data.
- You can send & receive cookies.
- Other things you can do much more with this language.