All pages and graphics on this web site are the property of the company W3codeworld. Pages, code or different content from W3codeworld might not be decentralized or reproduced in any manner, shape, or form without the written permission of W3codeworld. Failure to try to to thus may be a violation of copyright laws.
Fair use of W3codeworld includes using copyrighted material:
- In research
- In news reporting
- In citations
- In commentary
- Linking to W3codeworld
- Adding W3codeworld to search engines
- Library archiving W3codeworld
- Using W3codeworld in Teaching
Fair use includes using copyrighted material in the teaching under this balancing:
- Copying examples and code snippets for non-profit teaching and analysis.
- Copying small quantities, appropriate for classroom teaching.
Not Favorable Use:
- Copying for profitable or commercial use.
- Massive or verbatim copying.
- Copying large quantities.
- Linking to W3codeworld.
- Any Web site may link to any of the pages on W3codeworld.
However, pages from W3codeworld might not be embedded during a frame from the referring web site, while not the written permission of W3codeworld.
W3codeworld is provided without a warranty of any kind. There are no guarantees that the use of the site will not be subject to interruptions. All direct or indirect risk associated with use of the location is borne entirely by the user.
All code provided by W3codeworld is provided as examples without warranties to performance, fitness, merchantability, and/or any other warranty (whether expressed or implied).
W3codeworld may contain inaccuracies or errors. W3codeworld makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the site or its contents. If you discover that the site or its contents contain errors, please contact us so these can be corrected.