Privacy and Policy
Privacy Statement for W3codeworld
- We don't collect any personal data from our users.
- Visits are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis.
- Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information.
Personal User Information
W3codeworld requires no user registration. Users are free to visit W3codeworld and navigate all its pages.
Our cookies help us:
- Improve the speed of the site.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube & Instagram, etc.
- Collect any in person placeable data (without your specific permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pay sales commissions.
Social Website Cookies
Cookies are used by social websites (like Facebook, Twitter & Youtube) so you can easily Like or share our content with the sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this may vary from the various social websites and are hooked in to the privacy settings you've got chosen on these networks.
Turning Cookies Off
- You can sometimes switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to prevent it from acceptive cookies.
- Your browser help function will tell you how.
- Doing therefore but can limit the practicality of most of the world's websites as cookies area unit a regular a part of websites.